What an Autumn

The election is over and the dust is starting to settle, at least in Vermont. Nationally it still feels like so much is uncertain and frankly pretty scary.
I didn't win this time. While I'm sad, I'm really ok. I feel so lucky to have received such amazing support from so many people and at the end of the day, sometimes what really matters is that you tried.
 
Right now, I'm trying to get some sleep. I'm looking forward to spending more time with friends, more time with Martin and his family, and more time traveling. Generally just more time doing things that are fun, like my real job as a Flight Attendant and blogging.
 
Once I've rested a bit, I'm going to get back up and fight. I'll continue to fight hard for equality. For kindness. For optimism. For the values that truly make America great.
I am so proud of this nation we love and I know that we are stronger together.
 
We can do this.

No comments