Two Years Later


On February 23, 2015 I started Flight Attendant Training. 

In the last two years, a LOT has happened. 

So many new experiences, adventures, and people have been a part of the past 24 months... Sometimes it's a little overwhelming to think about how much has changed since I walked through the doors of the training center. 

76 Domestic Layovers
7 International Layovers
5 new states (for a total of 41)


This is the morning of the very first day of training. I was nervous, sad, and I had absolutely no idea how phenomenally my life was about to change. 

When you practice together on fake airplanes you end up bonded for life.

With my friend Andre before we left for our initial operating experience! We were hired together on the same day. 

Right before we jumped into a pool to practice saving some lives.


Roommate Kate! 
Two years later at recurrent training: everything changes, everything stays the same. 💖

Yesterday was the most exciting/scary day on the job so far, and I am so grateful for the changes that have taken place in my life because of it.

Thanks stars. 




1 comment

  1. You rock this job girl! No one I would rather have as my flight attendant! --KP

    ReplyDelete