Our Engagement Photos


I mean, that PINK jacket? Come on!

3. The Flight Attendant and Police Officer uniform photos turned out to be even more adorable than I imagined they would and I'm completely obsessed.

4. We shot these at The 1906 House, where our Vermont Celebration will be held. 
It also happens to be my mom's venue, so that's convenient.

I just want to reiterate that both of us have handcuffs at work that we never want to use.
DO NOT CROSS ME ON A PLANE.

Can we talk about that wallpaper?

When I saw this one it just about did me in. Heart eyes for days. 

Joel is very strong. I am very anxious. It works out. 

I knew he wouldn't drop me, butttttt.....

As a good friend once commented, such tundra. 

I literally can't even, you know?

Joel gives me this look a lot. Sometimes my tenacity is a little overwhelming.
Also: check out the horse stall converted into a booth. OMG right?!?

Look. I know we're sickeningly adorable. It is what it is. 

I feel like this is a good snapshot of our relationship. I'm like "WOAH hahahaha LOOK AT THIS THING!" and Joel is all "Here, let me help you get that sorted out so you can look cute like you wanted to."

Joel didn't get down on one knee when he proposed back in April of 2018, so ten months later he finally got his act together.

Why yes, my fiancé did purchase us matching state flag hoodies. Duh. 

Joel is happy here, I swear. The sun was just really bright. 

No comments